New solar electric pumps for 4″ deep wells23 September 202120 October 2021
New solar electric pumps for 4″ deep wells
Submersible electric pumps for 4 ”wells with motor and inverter powered by solar energy.
The drive via integrated inverter allows:
- to vary the engine revolutions always guaranteeing the maximum availability of water;
- to start and stop the engine gently avoiding water hammer and electrical absorption peaks;
- not to install expensive filters or shielded cables to avoid damaging the motor, as the inverter is integrated.
- pumps with pump body, delivery, integrated non-return valve in Aisi 304 stainless steel
- impellers and diffusers in noryl
- flow rates till 12 m3 / h
- head up to 230 meters
- 1.25 “or 1.5” throws
- motors are oil lubricated and are equipped with integrated electronic inverter on board, in the same tube as the motor, completely resinated
- motor coupling flange according to NEMA standards
- available powers: from 0.75 to 1.5 Hp
- power supply from photovoltaic panels
- three-phase AC motor
- motor voltage 3x100Vac, 2850 rpm
- axial thrust 3000N
- IP68 protection
- Insulation class F
- with 1.5 or 30 meters of KTW, ACS, WRAS approved electric cable 4G1,5.